Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Exercise (check)

I had my 6 week checkup on Friday and there are no concerns, so I started exercising today. I actually made it through my entire workout without a peep from Kate...

I had a feeling that Kate would like the swing and I was right. She slept through my hour long workout, a shower, putting some laundry away and some other puttering, and she woke up as I sat down to eat breakfast, but I didn't mind since she had been so good! Matt dug the swing out of the shed and set it up on Saturday and I'm so glad he did.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I know I say it every single time I see a picture of her, but she is an absolute DOLL. I wanna kiss her!!!

Good girl, Kate! Letting mommy exercise, shower and do laundry. What a cooperative little baby! ;-)

Cindy said...

Good for you! I don't think my babies were ever that cooperative!

Dawn said...

What an absolute sweetie pie! I think #5 has to be so good!

dawnae said...

wow I am completely amazed! I am lucky if I get to go to the bathroom alone!

Janae said...

Oh, we LOVE times like these as the moms! They are great. I am glad she likes the swing. It helps a lot!

Rachelle said...

She's so cute! Good for you on exercising!