Monday, March 05, 2007

Celebrating early

Zach is going to be 2 on Wednesday, but because of a Stake Leadership training that Matt & I are going to Wednesday evening, we celebrated Zach's birthday yesterday at my parents' home. I don't like celebrating birthdays on a day other than the actual birthday, but we figured Zach wouldn't know the difference and it will make Wednesday evening less hectic. Here are some birthday celebration photos...

The soon to be birthday boy!


The sisters who were willing to help open presents at a moment's notice.


The only 2 year old excited to receive clothes!


An alphabet toy for a boy who LOVES to sing the alphabet.


Yes, a Dora cake and party...he loved it!

4 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

What a handsome Two year old!! All your children are cuties!

Janae said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like a fun, fun, party. Joey, I know what you mean about wanting to celebrate on the actual day of the birthday/event. I am that way too, but know that sometimes it just isn't practical, and at two, your right, Zach won't know or care.

Kris said...

I love the picture of the sisters ready to help with the presents. Happy Birthday Zach! He looks so grown up (well, you know what I mean...)

Cindy said...

What a cutie! All your kids are just adorable! Happy Birthday, Zach!