Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tupperware & 2 Years Old



Does your tupperware stress you out? Can't find a lid?...disorganized?...do you dread saving leftovers? I used to feel this way, but not after I received this...

There are 3 different container sizes and the one-size lids fit all 3 containers :-)

I also have a few other tupperware pieces AND lids to go with them, but only a few. The purple bowl is good for mixing tuna fish in, the clear round containers are good when we have a lot of leftovers to store, and the green square containers are good for sandwiches and other leftovers.

There are no more unnecessary, disorganized tupperware containers in my cupboard :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday Zachary!

He woke up this morning to this new wheelbarrow filled with a few presents and cards.



Zoe was anxious this morning for Zach to open his presents, so she did most of the unwrapping...and Zach wondered what he was getting.


Zoe did let him open one present by himself.

That was the excitement of Zach's birthday for us today, but that's okay because he is very content to spend the rest of the day playing with his new toys.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Zach!

Jen said...

I really need to get one of those Smart Spin things. They look so neat. You don't even want to see my container cabinet--it is terribly messy. It needs to be dealt with soon.

Happy Birthday to your adorable little boy!! Hope he had a fun day!

Janae said...

I like the tupperware organization. My drawer is beyond messy. I have been planning on working on it...
Happy Birthday Zach!

GiBee said...

Oh, he's adorable!!! Happy Birthday, Zach!

Rae said...

I love that tupperware, I've been eyeing that up for the longest time. I might have to check it out and actually buy it now. Your little one is absolutely adorable, Happy Birthday to him! =)

Mom2fur said...

Hey, Happy Birthday, Little Fellow!

I have a Smart Spin. I really like it! I even bought a second one, LOL!