Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Don't eat it, read it!

Zoe said this to Emily when Emily was in the "chew on books" stage. Every time I think about reading, I can hear Zoe saying this to Emily.
I am sore today! Luckily I have a good book to read, so I haven't moved much from my chair. I did do something productive before reading, so I wouldn't feel too guilty about ignoring everything around me to enjoy the life of Sarah Agnes Prine in "These is my Words". It is written by Nancy E. Turner. If you haven't read this book, go get it...but warn your family first that they will be fending for themselves until you are finished with the book.
Note to Matt's family: Janet has this book, so you don't need to go hunting for it.
It's time for me to go read now...

4 comments:

Kris said...

That is a great book! I've heard there is a sequel, but haven't read that yet. Enjoy!

dawnae said...

I absolutely thouroughly enjoyed that book. It was a wonderful read, and yes, my family fended for themselves until I finished it!

Janae said...

Loved, loved this book! I could never put it down. We are considering the sequel for the next round at book club.

Lei said...

I have wanted to read this. And I haven't popped over to say congrats yet on your baby! :)