Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh Crap!

Literally. Eleanor and Zach took a bath together this morning. I closed the curtain and let them play until they were ready to get out. They splashed each other and had a great time. When I opened the curtain to wash them up, I discovered that Zach had pooped in the tub. Gross. How long had they been playing in poop...hopefully not long! I got them out of the tub, took the toys out, drained the water, cleaned the tub, refilled the tub, put Eleanor and Zach back in the tub, and washed them up.
Replace No more monkeys jumping on the bed with...No more toddlers pooping in the tub!

7 comments:

Janae said...

Oh, this is not a fun one! I have had this experience also but, I found Lexi at age 3 or 4 getting out of the tub and throwing poop in the toilet, i said what are you doing? she said throwing Lilli's poop in the toilet...oh, these kids!

Kristen said...

I hate it when they do that!! So gross!

Cindy said...

Unfortuneatley, I've been there, done that! :{

Dawn said...

That has happened to Kristen so many times. So YUCK!!

TJ said...

my son starts screaming when my daughter starts to do it. "help me mom, don't let the poop get me!!!" once she did it in a hotel bathtub. we were living there until our housing became avaliable on post. i had some lysol anti-bacterial wipes, so i just did the best i could!

Phae-Jae said...

LOL! That's gross...funny, but gross!!

dawnae said...

oh I have had this experience....when Isabelle has pooped in the bath she starts screaming that it is coming to get her! Luckily we haven't had that experience lately! Whew!