Friday, January 05, 2007

Will it ever end?

Eleanor threw up a few times during the night last night again. Are you tired of hearing about our sickness?...because I'm getting tired of writing about it and dealing with it. Matt has been a big help with these illnesses and I appreciate that. I did manage to get Eleanor into the bathroom last night the second time she threw up so there wasn't anything in her room to clean up. It is much nicer when they are old enough to go into the bathroom to be sick instead of doing it wherever they happen to be!

Eleanor has seemed fine the past few days. Yesterday we went to my doctor's appointment (baby is healthy, no signs of labor yet), I got the oil changed in the car, filled the car up with gas, and went to Walmart for food and other items. Eleanor played in the afternoon, ate well during the day, and I even confirmed a playdate for today because I thought she was healthy again...silly me. Looks like I might get more unpacking/organizing done today than I thought since we'll be home all day.
Zoe and Emily were troopers for going to school yesterday. Zoe came home very tired, which resulted in me ignoring her whiney and rude behavior most of the afternoon, which wasn't easy.
Zach was still on Utah time last night. He finally fell asleep around 10:30pm.

On a positive note...we opened Emily's gift this morning that she made for us at school before Christmas break. Zoe made one for us when she was in Kindergarten, too. I was going to show you a picture of it, but I either left the camera cord in Utah or Matt packed it and I don't know where it is. The gift is a little blackboard ornament made from black construction paper with popsicle sticks around the boarder. There is a little piece of chalk and an eraser on the bottom. It has a picture of Emily in the center of the board. It's really cute!

Zach and Eleanor are still sleeping so I think I'll go join them. I'm sure though that when I lay down, they'll wake up.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I hope it is REALLY over this time! Poor thing (Eleanor... and you!) I bet Zoe and Emily will be happy tomorrow is Saturday :)

Dawn said...

Oh, yuck!! I am so glad we've missed the stomach stuff so far.

We're getting more snow and school was called off an additional 3 days. Like the olden days in Colorado!

So glad you're home safe and sound.

Rachelle said...

Take a nap. I hope they all get over it soon!

Kristen said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! (tongue in cheek!) I hope you're all better soon.....especially in time for the arrival of your new baby girl!