Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last full day in Utah

Well, my first day of the new year started out with Zach throwing up all over me. Eleanor was walking around like a zombie yesterday morning. She would walk into the bathroom and sit down on the toilet (lid down) and just stare. It turned out she wanted a drink of water when she would do that. She freaked me out when I got out of the shower and found her sitting on the toilet. I didn't hear her come into the bathroom. Zach slept most of the day. Matt stayed home with Eleanor and Zach while Matt's Mom and I took Zoe, Emily, and a few of the cousins to see "Charlotte's Web". It was a fun outing! Zoe and Emily went over to their cousins' house after the movie to play, which was also fun for them. Zoe is quite bummed that this is our last day here and she doesn't feel like she's seen much of her Utah family. It is sad that it has turned out that way.
Zach and Eleanor were doing much better last night, so we are anticipating healthy children today (everyone else in our family is still sleeping). I woke up at 6:30 and realized that my children would be in school right now if we were home. I usually go back to bed at this hour here, but I decided I better start training myself to get up earlier because on Thursday I'm going to get up early whether I want to or not to get the kids off to school. That is going to be a rough morning for all!

I dreamed last night that we bought a farm house that was in great shape (probably triggered from the movie). I'm bummed that this dream isn't real because it was so nice to think of living in a house with so much space! I can still picture it and see myself walking through it, deciding where I would put our furniture and things.
I also dreamed that I deleted Rachelle's blog. I'm glad that dream didn't come true!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I hope things are better and that your trip home is uneventful, whenever that may be!