Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Clothes, clothes everywhere!

After I got the Christmas decorations down yesterday I was in the mood to go through the clothes that were in boxes in the kids' closet. They were mostly clothes that Zach has outgrown, so I sorted them according to size and put them in the car to store at my parents' house. There were a lot of clothes! Soon we'll have boxes of baby girl clothes to go through when I get them from my neighbor :-) It was fun yesterday to take out some clothes for the baby that I found. Eleanor was curious to know if the baby wears clothes inside my tummy. When I told her no, she wondered if the baby at least wore underwear? She found it very interesting that the baby has no clothes on right now.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is too cute!!! I desperately need to go through my girls' closet and drawers and do the same thing. Hey, in FACT, I have lots n' lots of girls clothes I could pass your way if you'd like. I mean lots. Let me know....

Rachelle said...

So cute! I love baby clothes and lil kid clothes.

Dawn said...

Too cute!! I love it.