Thursday, January 25, 2007

Can I borrow some energy?

Zach willingly gave me his binky this morning after he woke up! Usually I have to sneak it away from him when he's eating his breakfast. I have a feeling this was a one time deal, we'll see.

I am exhausted today. I haven't done that much, but I feel like I have run a marathon. I took Zach and Eleanor to playgroup this morning. I sat in a chair while they played. The lady running the playgroup (she was filling in for the regular playgroup leader) came over to me and asked me when I'm due. I told her tomorrow and she replied, "That's probably the reason why you haven't moved at all." Yes, it's a good reason.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

You just sit as much as you can! You need it at this point! Love the bell idea. Love the new radio/cd player. We're waiting for news!

Kris said...

Happy due date! Hang in there...we're excited to hear the news. I have never delivered on (or before) my 'date' either, but it can't be TOO much longer!

Lei said...

Yes - happy baby day! So exciting, any day now!