Thursday, January 04, 2007

We are home

We all left Utah together as a family and made it home together as a family :-) The trip back was very uneventful and went as smooth as can be, which was very nice. Matt and I were worried the night before we left when Eleanor was up a few times throwing up, but she was fine yesterday (thank goodness!).
We ate McDonalds last night at 11:30 and then sent the kids to bed. I had thought about letting Zoe and Emily sleep an extra hour this morning and bring them into school, but then I decided to wake them up at 6am like I usually do and see how they do, and they did fine. It's a lot easier to get them on the bus. Zach and Eleanor are still asleep. It was hard waking up at 4am Utah time instead of 8am like we have been, but we did it.
I have a doctor's appointment this morning, much unpacking to do, Christmas decorations to take down, scrapbooking to do...of course it won't all get done today, but I better get ready for the day and get started.
Matt's family...we had so much fun visiting with you! Happy Birthday Vivien!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm so glad you made it home, safe & sound and according to plan! We had so much fun seeing you too.