Monday, January 29, 2007

Me



I am a child of God. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am 32 years old. I am a wife. I am a soon to be mother of 5 (still waiting!). I am a stay at home mom.

I am quiet, responsible, nice, easy to get along with, patient, a doer of good, a thinker, reliable.

I enjoy spending time with my family, fulfilling my calling as 1st counselor in primary at church, eating at restaurants, reading, listening to talks or books on CD, watching movies, keeping a journal/blog, paying bills/keeping track of our finances, being alone, organizing, simplifying, aerobics, walking outside for exercise.

I would like to be more adventurous, fun, willing to try new things, opinionated, outgoing, energetic, less concerned about what other people think, Christlike.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

And a great mom, too (from what I know of you.) :-)

Phae-Jae said...

You sound like a very likable person! Hi, new bloggin momma on board.
PS. I went into "overtime" with my babies too, I know how you're feelin' My last one was overdue and when she was ready, made her debute after only THREE HOURS of labor!