Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pregnancy update

I went to the doctor's today to hear the baby's heartbeat and to see if there are any signs of labor. No signs yet and I'm not surprised. I am used to seeing my due date come and go and I'm still pregnant, so I'm sure the same will happen on Friday.
My appointment today was at 10:45 and I didn't get into a room until after 12:00. Matt came to my appointment to help with Zach and Eleanor, but he had to be back at his office at 12:00, so I was on my own for the actual appointment. Zach was in a cranky mood and was only happy when I was holding him, so he laid next to me on the table during my appointment. That was interesting, but we managed.
The baby is still doing well.

My neighbor invited Zach and Eleanor over to play yesterday, so I had some quiet time to myself. It was very nice! I did laundry, but I was also able to sit and read and relax. Thanks again, Jenn!
My mom called me this morning to see if she could take me out to dinner this evening. So I have that to look forward to this evening :-) It's so nice to be surrounded by caring and thoughtful friends and family.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Here's hoping baby comes soon! Rest and relax while you can!

Rachelle said...

Here's hoping baby comes soon! Rest and relax while you can!