Friday, January 19, 2007

Rain Day

I woke up this morning knowing I would check to see if there was school since there was talk of snow. It wasn't snowing, but I checked anyway expecting there to be school...no school. It is raining out and the weather forecast predicts a wintry mix, so I'm sure the roads are slippery...but from my point of view, I am home with 4 kids and it is raining out. Okay, I do see ice sticking to the branches outside, but I'm afraid this is going to be a looooong day. All of the girls want a turn on the computer, so if they each have an hour...that's 3 hours of distraction...now what to do for the remaining 6 hours before Matt gets here, or my mom comes to watch the kids (depending on how slippery the roads are then).

I am 39 weeks pregnant! I have an appointment today, but I am going to reschedule it because of the weather. No contractions yet.

Matt started a blog and posted some pictures from our adventure to Preston, Idaho. Check it out!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

You are due any day now! How exciting!