Saturday, January 27, 2007

What's next?

No baby yet and no signs of labor. That's probably a good thing since Matt has been dealing with problems all day. We woke up to frozen pipes. I took the girls to basketball practice and when I got back 1 1/2 hours later the pipes were still frozen. But thanks to Matt's hard work the pipes unfroze shortly after I returned home. Yay!
Then I went to use the internet and it didn't work. I tried the phone and it didn't work either (our phone service is through the internet). This problem ended up being out of our hands and thankfully the cable company has fixed the problem...whatever it was.
When Matt went to take our trash to the dump, I noticed that our heat wasn't working right. There was cool air blowing out of the vents instead of hot air. Matt looked at the furnace and didn't think he knew what the problem was, but he took a second look and fixed the problem. I am glad because it is way too cold outside to be without heat!
Matt is tired of fixing things and I can't blame him. I think we've had enough house problems for one day.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I agree! I'm glad everything's humming along again.

Write to Kristen about the differences. She's my techie guru! It's a lot faster to publish.

Kris said...

Good thing Matt is so handy!