Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I did yesterday...

1) Read blogs
2) Stayed in my pajamas until after 10am
3) Got caught in my pajamas when a Jehovah's Witness came to my door
4) Pushed Eleanor on the swing
5) Picked Zach up to get on the slide over and over again
6) Made birthday invitations for Emily to give to the girls in her class
7) Watched "Princess Diaries 2" with Eleanor
8) Made a birthday chain with Emily to count down to May 3rd
9) Checked Zoe's homework
10) Fed Kate
11) Checked the mail
12) Listened to kids fighting
13) Finished reading "A Song I Knew by Heart" by Bret Lott

Check out PJ's list here.

4 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

I'm staying in my pajamas all day on Monday...I can't wait

Fun idea with the birthday chain! That is one reason I love blogs, to get great ideas from other mommas! A Christmas countdown chain would be fun too!

Kids fighting? Never heard of that;)

dawnae said...

Wow, I think we had the same day! he he he...still in my pjs getting caught up on laundry today.

Janae said...

Sounds like a busy day... I hear ya on the jammies issue...kids fighting...why are we all cursed with this one?

LaRae said...

My kids had pajama day at school today, so they were in their jammies all day. They even stayed in them while they played outside after school. I couldn't convince them to get dressed.

Doesn't it make you feel productive to list all the things you did during the day? I do this mentally sometimes - especially on the days that I look around & it "appears" that I did absolutely nothing.