Friday, April 27, 2007

My Thursday

I enjoyed writing a list of what I did the other day. It's a great record of daily happenings, so here are some things I did yesterday...

Worked on Zach's 2 year old scrapbook page. Here is what I have written so far...
I am an active boy!
I like to play outside.
I still like my binky.
I’m attached to my pillow.
I love to watch “Dora the Explorer” and “Diego”.
I prefer to wear my pajamas, which I call “jammies”.
I like to wear my sisters’ dress up clothes.
I love being with my Grammie!
I love to drink milk.
I like to play with legos and my magtastik toy.
I still take a nap with my binky most days.
I love to say “bye” and wave when I am leaving somewhere.

I played outside with Eleanor and Zach, Kate hung out in her carseat until she got hungry.

We went outside again a little later and we heard Jenn and Andrea outside with their children next door, so we went over to visit. Eleanor loves to go over to Jenn's, so she was very excited! We had a great time visiting and playing. Zoe and Emily joined us when they got home from school. We came back home at dinnertime.

Matt went to Young Men's last night, so the kids and I ate pancakes for dinner (one of the kids' favorite dinners!).

I searched the internet for updates on Mitt Romney. When I saw some t-shirts that say "Vote for Mitt", I pictured our family marching in our local parade wearing the shirts (they even had a onesie for Kate!)...something to think about some more.

I watched Zoe do some of Emily's chores last night so they would have time to watch a movie before bed. They CAN be helpful to each other when they want to be!


I started reading "The Wedding Dress" by Virginia Ellis. I wanted to read the first chapter before bed and ended up reading more, so I think I'm going to enjoy it.

2 comments:

Janae said...

It sounds like a fun day. I liked Zach's list. I think that does make such a great record these lists! I liked hearing that Zoe would help Emily so they could watch their show. I had to laugh a little because I could see Lexi doing the same thing. For some reason, Lexi is usually the one able to do the helping because Lilli is the one always somehow a bit behind :)

Phae-Jae said...

You have such a cute family. I wish I could lasso your State and pull it closer to my State, so we could go the park and let our kids play! ;)