Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Car Edition


My children are easily entertained in the car with music. We listen to Silly Songs, Dora, Care Bears, DoodleBops, Barbie, Jack's Big Music Show, and a Bug cassette tape. Zoe and Emily enjoy the music, but they also bring toys in the car to play with, but Eleanor and Zach either listen to the music or fall asleep. I adjust the music so it only plays in the back of the Yukon for their enjoyment.
On our way to church on Sundays, we listen to the Primary songs they are learning for their Primary Program (we make a CD for each family with children in Primary). We live far enough away from church that we can listen to the entire CD before arriving there. My kids like to listen to "I'll Follow Him in Faith". I should have this song memorized by now from listening to it over, and over, and over, and over again!

Works for me.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes, our car trips would be rather torturous if we didn't have various tapes and CDs to listen to while driving. A definite must for young ones. ;-)

Janae said...

This is great to have your audience captive for what you would like them to hear :) I like that. And, I think it's great they like it too!