Friday, April 20, 2007

Let's get together...

We had a fun playdate at our neighbor's home yesterday. Here is a picture of the "gang" we get together with...

It's rare these days to have all 10 kids together with Zoe & Emily in school, but in February my neighbor took this photo. Three of us Moms get together to chat and enjoy adult time while our children play. It is always a lot of fun! We actually had some Spring weather yesterday, so the kids were able to play outside. They're outside again today. It's nice to know the sun can still shine in Maine!

However, the nice weather is bringing out the wasps and I have killed two of them in our home today. I have come a long way with wasps. In the past I couldn't be in the same room with one without freaking out. I still can't bring myself to kill one with a shoe or something, so I pollute our air with raid, but it works. I just killed another one. Okay Matt, my tolerance for wasps has just faded...you have a new project to do tomorrow!

2 comments:

Janae said...

sounds like a fun play date! I am glad you are getting some sun there. We are not having luck with any sun here lately. I have the same wasp aversion. I suck mine up with the vacuum.

Phae-Jae said...

Fun! Great shot!

I'm allergic to wasp, so they freak me out too! I also use raid.