Saturday, April 07, 2007

5 Senses Saturday


My friend Cindy, started doing 5 Senses Saturday after getting the idea from Marie. I think it is so neat, so I'm playing along too!

Sight:
* Snow falling from the sky
* The cutest flower girl at Matt's co-worker's wedding
* Gorgeous eyes on a 1 year old girl
* Zach talking to and petting Kate
* Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor eating ice cream from the Dairy Port

Sounds:
* My name being called in the morning by each of my children at different times for
me to get out of bed
* Matt under the trailer to see why our bathtub is sinking
* Jack's Big Music Show CD
* The heater
* Zoe saying, "It's snowing!"

Smells:
* Barbeque
* Dirty diapers
* A clean Kate after her bath
* Mud
* Ranch Dip

Taste:
* Raisin Bran
* Cheeseburger
* Jell-O salad
* Caesar salad
* Boiled eggs

Touch:
* Kate's soft blanket
* Library books
* Colored Easter egg
* Keyboard
* Camera

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for playing. I like this idea, too, it's lots of fun. Your Easter sounded busy, but great! I love the idea of the different colors for each kid. I might have to try that. My kids still havent' outgrown candy for breakfast. What's your secret?!?