Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tis the season

Emily and Zach have the first colds of the season. Emily has had a sore throat the past few days and her nose was stuffy this morning. Zach came down with a runny nose yesterday and he was sneezing all day. It's time to stock up on tissues.

Zoe's class put on a short play yesterday for their families. It lasted about 2 minutes I think. Here's a picture of Zoe playing the part of a flower...



What's under the bed...

When I first took this box out I thought it was ammunition, but I think they are pen tips.
And then I pulled out these...

Two more cigar boxes. One has Matt's old passport in it. So now there sit three cigar boxes at our computer that I need to find a place for. I think Matt should be quite pleased that I'm finding all these treasures for him.

It's time for me to go wipe Zach's nose...

2 comments:

Kris said...

Duh...so I CAN comment without having a blog. I saw Doug do it so I thought I would stop being a dork and figure it out. ANYWAY, I am enjoying the under the bed chronicles. It is always such a good feeling to make progress on a project!

Dawn said...

The cold thing has hit here with a vengeance as well.

It must be kinda fun to unearth all these treasures! I hope hubby catches the concept!