Friday, September 22, 2006

Kids DO share some things...

Here I sit with a sore throat and no energy...I'm back, you find energy when you need to. Eleanor just peed on the kitchen floor and she had a bloody mouth. I think she bumped her mouth on the table and she cut her gum. When I asked her why she was bleeding she replied, "I'm not bleeding!". She's fine now, washed up and dressed...Need to go wipe Zach's nose...It may take me hours at this rate to write this short entry!

What's under the bed...
My farm league Champion trophy from 1986. I learned in a decluttering class once that it's a good idea to take a picture of things that you want to remember, but you don't want to take care of anymore. I think this trophy is one of those things. I thought of putting it on a shelf (what little shelf space we have), but then the thought of having to dust it was unappealing. Looking at a picture of it would be just as meaningful to me.
But what do I do with the trophy???

4 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

sorry you don't feel well. I have a box of debate trophies from high school somewhere. no idea what to do with them. i guess just throw them out. it just is so against that whole mormon mentality of either using it, or giving it to someone else to use. anyway, way to be a champion in 1986 :)

Kristen said...

I'm battling a cold, too, this week that I caught from my little one. I guess it's that time of year!!

Maybe you can just box the trophy up somewhere or give it to good will? I don't know. Never had a trophy to have to try to figure out what to do with!

Thanks for commenting on my 125th post and helping me reach my goal of 125 comments! :-)

Dawn said...

Toss it! The picture will work well for the memory.

Donna said...

Toss it. Makes life so much easier.