Monday, September 25, 2006

You're going to school!

I'm feeling better, but I'm still not 100%. All the kids have colds now. I stayed home from church yesterday with the kids and we played church, sort of. We decided the living room and kitchen would be the quiet area where we would have BYU-TV playing on the computer, and if they wanted to play then they could go in their room. They started off so well...

but by early afternoon there was no quiet anywhere and I finally turned off the computer because I was tired of reminding the kids to be quiet and not being able to hear the computer.
I figured since Zoe and Emily's energy level hasn't seemed to be affected by their colds, they could go to school today.

What's under the bed...

I'm thinking this emergency lighting kit would be more effective if it was opened and put somewhere easily accessible.

It's laundry day and Zach has his 18 month check-up this morning, so I better get moving. Happy Monday!

No comments: