Wednesday, September 27, 2006

His and Hers

The disappearing sandals reappeared when I did laundry yesterday. They were in the laundry basket...now why didn't I think to look there???

What's under the bed?...
An old binkie, which I threw away.
A car radio, which I think came out of our Jeep Cherokee when we had a CD player installed. We don't need this radio, we just need to decide what to do with it.

Are you noticing that under our bed has been a storage place? Space is limited when you live in a two bedroom trailer with 6...soon to be 7 people! I've been thinking lately that I need my own shed. We can put household items in my shed and then Matt's shed can be for tools, camping gear, and other things he uses. I'd like to buy a shed that's already built so we just have to buy it and plop it somewhere. I think I'm going to look more into this.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes, I definitely think you could use a storage shed.

I think under the bed is a common "storage" area for a lot of people. I can't imagine what I'd find under my bed if I actually looked. I'm afraid to.

Kris said...

You go Joey. I've heard that clearing out under the bed is very good for your 'feng shui' ... maybe you will sleep better. always a good prospect when you are expecting. Also, FlyLady would definitely approve!

And the shed is a good idea! All those things you would store in a basement you could store in there - out of season/size clothes, archived files, holiday stuff, food storage, toys rotated out for a while...the list could go on! Come to think of it, you better take over Matt's shed, I think you need one more! :)

Kris said...

You go Joey. I've heard that clearing out under the bed is very good for your 'feng shui' ... maybe you will sleep better. always a good prospect when you are expecting. Also, FlyLady would definitely approve!

And the shed is a good idea! All those things you would store in a basement you could store in there - out of season/size clothes, archived files, holiday stuff, food storage, toys rotated out for a while...the list could go on! Come to think of it, you better take over Matt's shed, I think you need one more! :)

Ashley Lasbury said...

A shed is the way to go. With a heater, a twin bed, a mini fridge and a reading lamp. You'd be set. A little get away spot.

Thanks for the kind words yesterday. The kids are what keep me going. Their love and my love for them sustain me.