Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More stuff

What's under the bed...
Another baseball trophy with no information on it...I'll toss it.
A fake pizza slice and fake banana...I'll put in the kids' shopping cart.
Green thread...I'll put in the sewing box.
A Mag-Lite flashlight...I think I'll put this in my car.
A sound card with manual and A Microsoft Getting Started manual...I'll check with Matt to see if he wants.

I have more laundry to do today since I was gone most of the day yesterday. Zach's appointment went well, although he is the worst patient of all my children. He does not like to be weighed, measured, talked to, or looked at! He got one shot and actually took that pretty well. Maybe because he sensed it was the end of his visit.

I took Zach and Eleanor shopping for sneakers yesterday. Eleanor outgrew all her shoes over the summer, so she has been wearing Emily's flip-flops, and Zach has been wearing his sandals which have mysteriously disappeared. It was the perfect day to shop for some fall footwear since I had the car, I had some money, and Zoe and Emily were at school :-)

4 comments:

Nettie said...

I recently cleaned out under my girl's beds and found ketchup packets and NINE empty toilet paper rolls. Its such a fun place to find treasures!

Hope everyone is feeling better and you find some great shoes for the kids!

Nettie said...

I recently cleaned out under my girl's beds and found ketchup packets and NINE empty toilet paper rolls. Its such a fun place to find treasures!

Hope everyone is feeling better and you find some great shoes for the kids!

Ashley Lasbury said...

Isn't it frustrating the way their feet just keep getting bigger! My eldest daughter was a size 8 last year, she now a 10. And womens shoes are so much more expensive.

Dawn said...

I am enjoying your journey under your bed!

And Kristen's kids are always losing one shoe - I spend my time in the mornings over there hunting their shoes before we can head to school!