Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So nice to hear

I have a new favorite sound. The sound of a newly potty trained 3 year old in underwear saying, "I need to go potty!"...especially at 5:30am when she wore underwear to bed for the first time :-)

What's under the bed...
A size 1 diaper, which I will put away in the baby box.
A piece of paper that has the Chinese dragon on it, which is Matt's year...I'll put in the cigar box which is still sitting here by the computer. When I asked Matt what he wanted to do with the cigar box he said, "Put it under the bed." Um, that kind of defeats the purpose of cleaning under the bed doesn't it? It looks like he hasn't caught the decluttering under the bed bug yet, but I'll press forward anyway.
Some Dell computer books and disks which I don't think we need anymore, but I will double check with Matt before simplifying them. If we keep them, I'll put them in our computer armoir where they belong.

No comments: