Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Where is the laundry maid?

The kids got all of their laundry done today (with my help), which was no small task!  Eleanor went to play with Anna, so I washed her clothes, but she put them away this evening.  Eleanor has more clothes than hangers, so she will have to do some simplifying.  Kate & I had fun going through her clothes to see what she has for school.  I didn't buy her too much yesterday because she gets a lot of hand-me-downs.


Matt took Zoe to Young Women's this evening.  Noah wanted to go with Matt, so they enjoyed one on one time during Zoe's activity.  I went to the soccer club registration to sign Emily & Eleanor up.  I also asked people to sign up to help with concessions.  Most people signed up to bring baked goods instead of volunteering to sell the food, but that is okay.  Baked goods sell fast, so the more we sell, the bigger our profit.  :-)  I don't mind selling the food, but I don't want to be selling at every game like I did last year.  A few people signed up to sell and I will post the list again during the first game.

No comments: