Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sick Day

Eleanor, Zach, Kate, and Noah didn't feel well today. They are dealing with fevers, fatigue, headache, sore throat, and upset stomachs. It was a tv day.

I did take Zach and Kate to the Bangor library (they were feeling well at that point) to return books and pick out new books. We also stopped at the grocery store, so I could make yummy pizza for dinner.

Our stone arrived today. :-)

Emily, Zoe, Matt, and I started to work after dinner, but then it started to pour. We came inside, got the kids ready for bed, and then Matt and I went back outside because it had stopped raining by then.

1 comment:

Martie said...

That's great that the chidren are helping. They will never forget how they were part of the whole thing. I grew up on a farm and everything I did to contribute made me feel confident and important.