Friday, July 15, 2011

A Day in Lamoine

We went to Lamoine Beach this afternoon.




The kids loved finding different "treasures" in the ocean.





The kids loved playing in the small waves. Emily has requested that we go to a different beach with bigger waves next time.

Our branch is having a campout at Lamoine State Park this evening. We went to this evening's get together, but we did not stay overnight.

Look at this awesome tree house! It was a big hit with the kids.

Eleanor and Zach had brief thoughts about going down the rope, but then changed their minds. I did see Emily successfully climb up the rope.
A true Erickson boy.
Everyone was on their own for dinner. Some families cooked on grills, some brought sandwiches (like us), and other families brought fast food. Everyone enjoyed yummy peach cobbler for dessert.
I love how Zoe has such a great friend at church. I wish all of my kids did.

Kate made me laugh this evening when we were walking to the Yukon to get our jackets.
Kate: "Let's run"
I start to run and Kate in shock exclaims, "MOMMY, YOU CAN RUN!"

No comments: