Monday, July 11, 2011

Loving the Hot Summer Days

We went to the pool this afternoon. Zoe & Emily like to play a game during the breaks where they see how long they can stand on the hot tar before having to cool off their feet in the water. They kept moving because the tar was very hot, but I managed to get them to stand still for a second to capture this picture.
Noah's first day using his new Cars towel. :-) Notice Kate in the background trying to sleep. I was just thinking yesterday how blessed I am to be able to sleep through the night. Well, Kate woke up about 10 times last night and yelled to me each time to cover her up. So much for sleeping through the night!

Noah picked Sword Fighting on the Wii for our FHE game this evening. Fun! We actually made it through the game with no fighting or tears. That never happens!
Kate picked donuts for the treat. YUM!


Is Noah a bit guilty for his Cars obsession?

No way! They are all his and he loves them!
Bytheway, he has other cars from the Cars movie in his collection as well. He was trying to carry all these Lightning McQueen cars to the bedroom when I decided I had to get a picture. Look how many there are!

No comments: