Friday, July 22, 2011

The Best Day of the Week

Eleanor, Zach, & Kate had their last swim class today for this session. They will all stay in the same classes next session, but they may have different instructors and go on different days and at different times. I promised Kate that she could have Carrie as an instructor if she finished her class with Brandon, so hopefully Carrie is teaching a Beginner 1 class. Since Noah is now 3, he can take swim lessons, too. He is very excited about that! Sign ups for the next session are on Monday.

We were going to go to our local pool this afternoon, but when we got there, it was closed. What??? Today was the hottest day of the Summer so far, so we were determined to go swimming. We went to the Brewer pool, instead. It cost $8.00, but we had a fun time. It made us appreciate more our free, local pool. The older girls said that our pool is more fun because you can dive at our pool. I enjoyed watching Noah blow bubbles under water and swim under water. My youngest children continue to amaze me with their swimming abilities!

Zoe & Emily went to Great Skates this evening with my Dad, Phil, & Aly. They had a great time! Zoe said the ending was the best because by then she really had the hang of skating and was having lots of fun.

My Mom came over to watch the younger 4 kids this evening, while Matt & I went to eat at Bugaboo Creek. The kids watched "Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore". They haven't seen the 1st movie, but they still wanted to watch the sequel. They all liked it, including my Mom.

No comments: