Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Early Start to the Day

The younger kids have the week off from swimming lessons, but Zoe & Emily had their water safety class this morning. It's a bit brutal to get the kids out the door at 7:45am on Wednesday mornings, but at least only Zoe & Emily have to be ready. The other kids pile in the car in their pj's.

Zoe had Young Women's this evening and Emily & Eleanor had Activity Days. I took all of the kids to Ellsworth, so Matt could work outside this evening in peace. I treated the kids to Friendly's before the activities. During the activities, I took Zach, Kate, & Noah to the playground, but it started to rain, so we headed back to the church. I stopped at Goodwill to drop off some clothes and odds and ends that I had put into a bag before we left. I was in a decluttering mood today. When we got back to the church, the kids had fun playing in the gym until it was time to go.

1 comment:

Kris said...

That is early. Are the kids missing their cousins? That was fun they could stay as long as they did. Zoe's hair is really beautiful - and so is the house progress! go Matt! :)