Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I heart the $1 theater

I took the kids to the $1 theater last night to see "The Princess and the Frog". Eleanor has been wanting to see this movie since she first saw the preview for it many months ago. She was supposed to go see it with a friend in December, but that didn't happen, so I've been waiting for it to show up at the $1 theater. I know I said I would leave Noah behind the next time I took the kids to the movie theater, but Matt wasn't going to be home in time to watch him, so Noah came along to. I didn't expect Noah to last through the entire movie, so I was prepared to take him into the lobby when he got restless and have Zoe watch over her siblings, but I was able to stay with the kids for the entire movie. Noah did get restless toward the end of the movie as he climbed in and out of his seat, saying "I stuck" every time he climbed back into his seat as he tried to get his leg out from underneath him. Noah was stressing Zoe out, and I almost took him out at one point, but then he was content to sit in my lap for the remainder of the movie. The kids loved the movie and they enjoyed watching it in the theater.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I've heard that is a really cute movie! You are brave to take them all, I'm glad Noah made it through another one :)

Janae said...

I do like the dollar theater also:) That is so nice that Noah decided he would sit through the movie! ya never know with the toddlers.