Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flat Stanley is back

Flat Stanley has had a few adventures on her own. We brought her over to my parents' house on Saturday...and left her there. She had fun staying the night with Eleanor and Zach. My mom brought Flat Stanley to church on Sunday and she ended up hanging out in the library. My mom is now the assistant librarian, so that is where we can find my mom before and after church and in between classes. When we got to my parents' house after church on Sunday, we realized that Flat Stanley was still in the library. Oops! On Monday, we had the Booths put Flat Stanley in the Primary room where we were reunited last night.

The Activity Day girls are putting together an activity for all of the Primary children, so last night we worked on getting things ready. Zoe made the flyer she is holding. We're glad you're back Flat Stanley! You are currently in the Yukon, we hope you weren't too cold last night. We do enjoy having you around...really we do.

2 comments:

Janae said...

Wow, I'm glad you guys are having fun with her. I think that maybe she should be renamed though. Maybe Stanalina since she is a girl.

Janae said...

That top comment was from me lily, not my mom.