Friday, November 21, 2008

The verdict is in

Matt's trial is done. I'm so glad it didn't interfere with date night. :-)

Zoe is still not feeling well, so she is home again today. Looks like 11 days off from school for her!

My mom was home yesterday, so we spent the day with her. The kids played and watched tv (Zoe just relaxed and watched tv) while mom and I played Phase 10 and ate Chinese food. My mom picked Emily and Eleanor up after they got home from school and she brought them to her house, so they could have some time there, too. It felt good to get out of the house and have a play day.

3 comments:

Janae said...

I'm so glad this is over for you guys, and it won't interfere with date night:)

Phae-Jae said...

yay! so glad you get your hubby back:)

Dawn said...

I'm glad that's over!