Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Sidebar Updated & Haircuts

You can read the latest on Matt's trial, which started yesterday, by clicking on "Follow Matt's trial" on the sidebar. You can also read what I am thankful for this month on the sidebar. I challenge you to count your blessings this month, too.

I took Zoe, Emily, Eleanor, & Zach with me to my hairdresser on Saturday for haircuts. Noah came along, too, but his hair is too short to cut. Kate went over to my parents' house to play and it's a good thing she did because we took 4 hours! Here are the kids showing off their hair...



Zoe got 6 inches cut off her hair!



6 comments:

Lauren said...

Your kids are so cute! I like their costumes.

Dawn said...

Cute cuts! How about yours?

Yes, indeed, it's a very good thing you didn't take Kate!

Dawn said...

Me again - sounds like a very controversial case!

Katie said...

I hate going to get haircuts. Ry always freaks out, which is why he is really shaggy right now. I love little girls with bobs...so cute!

Cindy said...

Their haircuts look great! 4 hours that's crazy!

Janae said...

Everyone looks very nice:) I can't believe Zoe's hair was that long! 4 hours is a LONG haircut...I am glad everyone survived it;)