Cindy tagged me so I get to tell you 6 things about myself that most people wouldn't know and then tag 6 people and leave a comment on their blogs. If you check out Cindy's list, I am #2,3,4,6 too. I suppose I need to come up with my own list though. I thought about going into my wild past, but I know none of you would believe that I would ever do such things so I guess the dorky side of me will have to come out.
1) I like listening to the music from "Jack's Big Music Show" and "Doodlebops" as much as my kids.
2) I like listening to talk radio. It doesn't happen very often since trying to listen to the host talk while your kids are trying to talk to you is a recipe for a very grumpy mother who has no clue what is being discussed on the show.
3) I like watching sports and if we had tv I would find watching a game quite relaxing in the evening. I actually enjoy sports more than my husband does. Go Red Sox!
4) I am not a talker. There are many days when I have to force myself to talk to my family because I get too content lost in my own thoughts. I like being quiet...unlike my children!
5) Traveling abroad does not appeal to me. I'm quite content being in this country. But having said that I do think it would be fun to visit Prince Edward Island.
6) I still like to dress up in a costume for Halloween parties. It's fun!
So I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but I'm not playing by the rules...tell us 6 things we don't know about you and then leave a comment here so I can check it out. :-)