Friday, June 15, 2007

Playing tag

Dawnae caught me...

What was I doing 10 years ago
...
I was a recent graduate of the University of Maine, graduating with a degree in Child Development/Family Studies. I worked at a summer day camp called Camp Molly that summer, so at this time in June 10 years ago I was attending training sessions. I was in charge of the youngest group at camp, the 5&6 year olds. Never a dull moment there!

What was I doing 1 year ago...
The same thing I am doing now being a full-time Mom, only with one less kid. I'm dealing much better now with being at home most of the time with no car then a year ago!

5 snacks that I enjoy...
Peanut M&Ms
Cheetos...the twisted ones are the best!
Trail Mix
Ranch flavor WheatThins
Pretzels

5 Songs I know the lyrics to...

Do as I'm Doing
Popcorn Poppin'
Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
Kindness begins with me
Twinkle Twinkle little star
(Can you tell I have children AND I serve in Primary!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

Build a house...or 2...or 3!
Buy Matt a Humvee...or 2...or 3!
Hire a professional landscaper to whip our land into shape
Pay A LOT of tithing
Eat out at a restaurant everyday

5 bad habits...
Blogging when my children want/need my attention
Yelling
Being more detail-oriented instead of people/kid-oriented
Hearing, but not really listening
cracking my knuckles

5 things I would never wear again...

Short hair
high heels
boxers
Belly button ring
make-up

5 toys I love...
Computer
MP3 player...although I only know how to listen to what Matt has already put on it
Books...I'm addicted to reading lately
Yahtzee ~ the electronic version
Phase 10 game

5 people to tag...
PJ
Cindy
Courtney
Dawn
Kristen

You're it!

6 comments:

Kris said...

I would eat out every day too! :) I can't imagine you with a belly button ring... or yelling! I think you look great with short hair (and long.) Have a good weekend!

Phae-Jae said...

Lyrics were funny, too true!

I want a MP3 player.

I did this list!

dawnae said...

Belly Button Ring huh???? You wouldn't wear one after having children??? You crazy woman! :)

Cute list! Hear you on the getting the yard thing done....wouldn't that be so fun to have a professional do it!

I also graduated in family studies! wow we have a lot of things in common.

Janae said...

What a great list! Dawnae tagged me but, I have had a hard time completing my list:) I would love to eat out everyday also:)

mindyluwho said...

If you like Cheetos then you just have to try Barbara's Cheese Puffs, you'll never go back!

I think you're bad habits and mine are about the same, except I quit cracking my knuckles finally!

What books are you reading lately?

Gina said...

I know all those songs by heart too! LOL!