Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Highlights

What has been happening?

Eleanor climbed into my bed during the middle of the night Saturday for the last time. She peed on me! She peed in her own bed Sunday night. Zach woke up wet Sunday morning as well. I've had enough of wet sheets and clothes!

Zach hasn't been feeling well. His eyes are all gummed up, his head and ears hurt at times, and he perks up after we give him medicine.

Yesterday, Zoe convinced Emily to combine all their money and split it in half (of course Zoe had less to begin with).

Emily is wearing mismatched earrings. I successfully got her first pair of earrings out and a new pair in (with a lot of struggle from Emily because she said it hurt), and I tried to change them again the other day, but was only successful with one earring.

Matt and I did our first batch of vouchers last night. It only took us until midnight to complete the task.

Our internet wasn't working yesterday. We've had this problem before...either the phone works and the internet doesn't or vice versa. Right now our internet is working, but our phone isn't. I need to call Vonage today and get the problem fixed, which I am not looking forward to. I should wait until Kate is asleep so I'm not trying to keep her happy, talk on my cell phone with the Vonage representative, and fiddle with wires. I don't want history to repeat itself.

6 comments:

Kris said...

Savannah is always trying to con Leif out of his money too! That is funny. I hope Zach feels better soon. Thanks for the update - hopefully you get the phone working today! have a good day.

Phae-Jae said...

Well, welcome to summer. I hope it gets better!

Dawn said...

And no doubt you will be in an endless voice mail maze!

Janae said...

I hope the phone thing works out soon! That is always such a pain to be without a phone. We have similar money problems at our house. I have had to ban selling one piece of gum for a dollar, sister stores, and "sharing" money. :)

dawnae said...

Isn't it just so fun to get on the phone with the cable/phone company, and have all the children present! I have had many a phone conversations with the cable company about our phone...(we have had many problems.) It is impossible to do anything on the phone with kids! Good luck and I sure hope tomorrow will be better.

LaRae said...

I cannot imagine being awakened in the middle of the night to someone peeing on you! No fun! Hope you got your phone thing worked out.