Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast



Appetizer:
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
Two rings and a pair of earrings

Soup:
What is your favorite instrumental song?
What Child is this?

Salad:
Who has a last name that you like?
Dr. Hand. It's a name I will never forget.

Main Course:
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Pirates of the Carribean

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me laugh like my mother and sister do when we're together.

Click here to enjoy your own feast.

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Great feast! I could not think of a movie!

p.s. Love Maine - we just bought some land in the Bethel area.

Anonymous said...

ooh, love what child is this too!! Great feasting with you.

Phae-Jae said...

You've won an award, come over to my place an see!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for sharing your feast! Here's mine: http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com/2007/06/fridays-feast_29.html

Rebecca said...

That was interesting, just when I thought I'd heard 'em all - "Dr. Hand?"

Hey, I just wanted to come by and let you know I posted the answers to the TT13 - Have You Ever - it's up at Any Apples.