Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One of those mornings

I was rushing around this morning getting a card ready to be mailed out. I wanted Zoe to mail it while she was waiting for the bus so I wouldn't have to walk to the mailbox with Kate, Zach, and Eleanor. It was time for Zoe to leave...and I couldn't find my stamps! I found them as she was heading out the door. I put the stamp on the envelope and asked Eleanor to catch up with Zoe, give her the card, and then come back. Eleanor headed out the door with the card and then a minute later I heard her crying. I went out to see what was going on and noticed Eleanor walking funny...she peed in her pants. I got her in the tub and Zach wanted a bath too, so I put him in the tub with Eleanor. They played and then I washed Zach up and got him out of the tub. I washed Eleanor up hoping Zach would wait long enough for me to put his diaper on before he peed, but he didn't. There was a big wet spot on the living room rug. The card has yet to be mailed.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Are your kids still in school?? Sounds like a rough start to the day - hope it improves as the day goes by!

Janae said...

oh...I hate these kind of mornings! At least you know the rest of the day HAS to get better:)

Unknown said...

Emily's last day of school was today, but Zoe doesn't get out until next Tuesday!