Saturday, June 09, 2007

No kids=No noise

Kate and I had a quiet evening last night after Matt and the kids went down to camp Bravo for the night.





I finished reading "The proper care and feeding of marriage" by Dr. Laura, and then I read half of "The rocky road to romance" by Janet Evanovich. Not long after I turned off the light to go to sleep, Matt came in with Zach. Zach woke up crying from a deep sleep, so he got evicted from the tent. That didn't bother Zach since he got to join me and Kate.

Matt took Zoe, Emily, and Zach canoeing this morning. Eleanor I guess decided she had had enough adventure for one weekend, so she stayed behind with me and Kate.

Zoe and Emily are quite exhausted. Emily just woke up from a short nap and Zoe laid down and read for awhile...this was after they were fighting and I assured them that they would be staying home tonight instead of spending the night with my parents if their behavior didn't change. Matt and I are looking forward to watching a movie together after Zach goes to bed...we'll see if Matt stays awake long enough to see the end.

2 comments:

Janae said...

What a fun outing :) I know my girls LOVE to get to camp out with their Dad. I like to camp where you were :)

Phae-Jae said...

Looks sooo fun! We love camping