Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
:
Name a funny habit you have
.

I have a habit of checking and rechecking my wallet before I go into a store to make sure I have my bank card and/or money. I'll count my money even if I know how much I already have.

Soup:
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

I would play the piano. I can plunk out songs with my right hand, but I'd love to be able to play with both hands, and play beautifully.

Salad:
How long is your hair?


I had it cut last Friday, so now it's a little longer than chin length and pretty much all one length.

Main Course:
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

I forgive my children every day for the little annoyances and bad decisions they make. :-)

Dessert:
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

Microwave. It is quick and allows me to enjoy hot food when Matt shuts down my cooking for the summer (Our trailer gets way too hot in the summer to use the oven).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing on my appetizer!! Great answers!!

bonggamom said...

My husband does that same thing with his wallet, he's always obsessing about it!

Janae said...

What a fun post. I really like the picture that comes along with this post. What do you do if you just have to have some cookies and you can't use your oven?

Phae-Jae said...

I would love to play piano too. My bestfriend plays beautifully. Her callings at church are limited to just that though.

We bought a toaster oven last year, there are soo many things you can bake in it. It doesn't heat up the house or use as much electricity.

Dawn said...

I'm planning my meals around the microwave, grill, and crock pot since summer has finally arrived.

I finally re-did the meme.