Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Plans change sometimes

Last night I enjoyed the thought of having Eleanor go over to a friend's house today, which would give me a break and maybe I would get a few things done on my to-do list (I don't need to entertain Zach as much as Eleanor, but of course it would also depend on Kate). My plans changed when Zoe woke up twice early this morning and threw up both times. She is home sick, but she is on the mend. Eleanor is home too. Jenn and I decided to wait until tomorrow to see if Eleanor stays healthy. Jenn will take Eleanor to storytime if all is well in the morning. So maybe my more quiet day will happen tomorrow.

5 comments:

dawnae said...

Bummer...what is with all the sickness going around....isn't summer supposed to be the healthy time of year! Get better Zoe.

Cindy said...

I'm sorry to hear about Zoe! Even having one child sick isn't fun for anyone! Hope she's doing better soon and no one else gets it!

Dawn said...

The best laid plans . . .

Janae said...

I am hoping she is well really soon, and everyone else stays well also!:)

Kris said...

the early morning throw up is the ultimate plan changer, that's for sure... :( I hope tomorrow works out!