Thursday, May 31, 2007


I checked out some Thursday Thirteeners here and found an idea of what to write about from Fertile Fredette. I'm in a writing funk and needed help. This idea fit perfectly with my thoughts this morning ...extra cash...whenever that will be.

13 ways I would spend extra cash...I'm not sure how much cash I have, but here are some ideas of what I'd like.

1) Go to Goodwill and have a fun shopping spree.
2) Go to Pizzeria Uno for datenight.
3) Buy new sandals for myself and the kids
4) Get my hair cut
5) Buy the books, "Lean Mean Thirteen" and the last Harry Potter book next month
6) Take the kids on a whale watch adventure...okay I could probably afford to take 1 kid :-)
7) Buy fold up chairs for summer lounging, parades, and other activities
8) See Dan Zanes at a local theater
9) Take the kids to a movie
10) Print photos for scrapbooks and my photo album that I am 2 years behind on!
11) CDs...not sure which ones, but I could go for some new music to listen to on the rare occasions I am alone to listen to them.
12) Take the kids to a restaurant
13) Extra gas money for the adventures we'd like to go on





5 comments:

Janae said...

I love the comics here! We all sure could use a break on the gas prices:)
and, extra cash to spend would be really fun and nice:)

Phae-Jae said...

I love the GW!

I'm behind on scrapbooks too

We the cost of gas, we are thinking about walking to Florida this summer.

Great list! Have a great Thursday!

Anonymous said...

i need new sandals too :(. Whale watching is a GREAT idea :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Tink said...

Great subject to dream about! Nice list!
My TT shares 13 things about the blue moon.

dawnae said...

I am going to have to check out fertile fredette...I myself am having some writers block issues! Love those cartoons....especially the chanel # 5. So sad and so true! Great list!