Monday, May 14, 2007

In the paper

Can you pick out Zach and the 2 pictures of Eleanor?


I hope all of you Moms had a great Mother's Day! I received lots of cards, my Mom bought herself and me a cake, so we had the kids and Matt sing "Happy Mother's Day" to us before we ate it, and Zoe brought me home a Zinnia seed packet from school with a cup full of dirt...obviously her teacher doesn't know that the only thing we're successful at growing around here are trees and weeds! Here's a photo of the flower gift...

There's a sweet poem behind Zoe's picture that says:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You are my Mom and-
I love you

It's great to be loved!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad it was a good one. Cute pictures, Zach and Eleanor are famous just like Matt!

Janae said...

I love the poem behind Zoe's picture. It is great to be loved. The pictures in the paper are great!

dawnae said...

I just love the presents from the kids, they are the best, and most cherished presents I have ever gotten! I got an autobiography from Spencer, and it was great.

Phae-Jae said...

Your cutie made the top picture!
I'm glad you had a good Mothers Day.

Kristen said...

I think there are no better Mother's day presents than the ones that the kids make with their own two hands. Care Bear made me several presents this year. She made me one at pre-school that had a poem, too. They are definitely treasures!