Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Google Search

Joey needs...

to quit his job...tempting, but not going to happen. (I expected to be referred to as a man and wasn't disappointed!)

a red headed, cute, and funny version of himself...huh?

to start a blog...I'm ahead of ya!

sleep pics.

more light than a window can offer...actually I have too much light coming through the kitchen window during dinner time.

a new program distributor.

to take a trip further away from mama kangaroo.

to seek headlines elsewhere.

to move to the East coast.

to lose weight...I hear ya!

a lot of attention but more importantly, a lot of love.

to dance.

a mentor.

a haircut...I agree with that.

to survive...I'm trying!

Check out PJ's list here

4 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

I love the "mama kangaroo" one! funny.

I like your name.

dawnae said...

A haircut....I hear ya on that one....I was so desperate the other day that I cute my own!!! Good thing I have long hair and layered....I don't think it is noticeable!

Janae said...

This is really a cute idea. funny :D

Anonymous said...

hi there: i liked especially your "joey needs a lot of attention but more importantly, a lot of love."

wanted to say hello. i saw you on PJ's blog and wanted to see your list, too.

i totally had fun doing this. if you want to see mine, it is in my 18may post.

~kathleen :)