Friday, May 25, 2007

Update

Here's a brief update of what has been going on...

Right now I am babysitting, so I have 5 kids here ages 5 and under :-)

Eleanor had her first dentist appointment yesterday. She was very cooperative and had a great visit. She has a cross bite, so they will keep an eye on that...may result in a trip to the orthodontist in the future.

I pulled a tick off from Zach yesterday.

Eleanor had her 4 year picture taken last night. She had fun modeling. The photographer loved taking her picture!

Our hummingbird feeder is up so we have enjoyed watching the hummingbirds. A deer came by yesterday as I was watching the birds.

My parents have been on vacation this week, so we spent the day with them on Wednesday. Mom and I took Eleanor, Zach, and Kate to storytime.

Zoe and Emily had portfolio night on Wednesday. I went into their classrooms to see some of the work they have been doing this year. They have been working hard!

I finished book 11 of the Stephanie Plum series and am patiently waiting...okay trying to patiently wait to read book 12 (it is currently being read by other family members first...no hurry really, if I read it too quick I won't have it to look forward to).

I better get back to the 5 children now...quiet is not always a good sign when children are around.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

It sounds like you've been busy too!

Kristen said...

Sounds like you have been busy. And you are right....silence with 5 kids around is definitely not a good sign! ;-) Have fun!

Kris said...

that is a lot! but sounds (mostly) fun - maybe not the tick...have a good day!

Janae said...

I just watched Dr. Oz on Oprah last week. They were discussing tick removal...a woman ended up in the E.R. because of a tick stuck somewhere very uncomfortable ;) I think doctor Oz thought it quite humorous.:) I hope Zach's came out easily:)

dawnae said...

I just love to watch my humming birds eating at their feeder! So fun...and then to see a deer at the same time....too lucky! Poor Zach...ticks scare me, I am glad we don't have them here. You are very brave to tend five kids.