Friday, May 11, 2007

Confession

So, a few of you would like to know what I am reading...I hesitate to confide in case you start reading the first book and wonder how I can tolerate such language and crude topics. I should have stayed away from the books when I was told that they were pretty clean. But I am hooked and I tend to read the entire series and then be done with this author. So, read at your own risk...the risk of being corrupted and the risk of getting hooked and not being able to function without your nose in a book.

Author: Janet Evanovich
"One for the money" is the first book in the series of Stephanie Plum.

Happy blogging...I'm off to read, read, read my life away.

4 comments:

Janae said...

Happy reading! I love a book good enough to waste my life away in it, at least for a bit:)

Dawn said...

I am waiting for Twelve for something. But I have gotten tired of them as time has gone on. They get sillier and sillier! But they are funny, that's for sure.

Dawn said...

I hope you had a marvelous Mother's Day!

Our Part 8s are finally up!

Kristen said...

I'll have to go check them out! And I won't hold the crude language against you. ;-) You didn't write the books, right??