Thursday, May 17, 2007



Thirteen sayings I have written down that Zoe said when she was a toddler...

1) Zoe took a book away from Emily and said, "Don't eat it, read it!"

2) Zoe was a procrastinator when it came to going potty. I would tell her it was time to go potty and she would say, "I'll do it tomorrow", I told her she was going today and she would say, "I'll go Friday", I told her that it WAS Friday and she said, "I'll go next year!"

3) Sometimes Zoe would talk like she was reading a book. One day she dropped a toy and said, "Oh no, he cried"

4) Zoe was looking at a scrapbook page I had done for her and said, "Oh Sweetie, this is a good one. That's nice."

5) "I want a fruitsnack sandwich!"

6) After watching her Daddy use his pocketknife she asks, "Can I have a Blue's Clues knife?"

7) While I was driving through a yellow light Zoe says quite distressed, "Mom! You need to wait for the green light!"

8) "Mommy, candy makes us feel better."...She and Emily had colds.

9) One day when I was tired and getting annoyed at everything, Zoe says to me, "Turn back into a happy lady!"

10) On the potty..."I think the poop is shy of me. It wants to stay in my body. It's afraid to come out."

11) She called Happy from the Seven Dwarfs "Happy Man".

12) "Mommy, remember when Grammie had squiggly hair?...Looking at pictures of her Grammie with curly hair.

13) As we were walking to our Jeep Zoe says, "Oh my hell"...I asked her what she said and she replied, "Nothing, I was talking to Elmo."

5 comments:

dawnae said...

Those are so cute! These Toddlers say the funniest things...lately everytime Spencer enters a room she says, "hello honey"...I love this age!

Cindy said...

Those are so cute! That's so great that you wrote them down!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Elenor, too. She's such a cutie!

Janae said...

Too cute. 8&9 are my favorites. Candy always makes me feel better :) And, a happy lady...too cute! My kids are always in hope of the happy lady and not the cranky mom :)

Phae-Jae said...

Oh, so funny! I loved them all.

LaRae said...

A fruitsnack sandwich sounds very interesting! I liked the "happy lady" comment. My daughter used to tell me that she didn't like it when I made "that mean face".