Thursday, May 10, 2007



Thirteen things I should be doing instead of reading a crime fiction series I am now addicted to! (I'm on book 3 of 11)...

1. Sort through the magazines, mail, and school papers piling up on my counter
2. Housework...there's always cleaning to do!
3. Preparing my Sharing Time
4. Sort through and organize summer clothes
5. Scrapbook
6. Make cards for Mother's Day
7. Send a duplicate gift back to the American Doll company for a different item
8. Pay bills
9. Exercise
10. Sort through and organize our books
11. Shop for Eleanor's birthday
12. Clip my toenails
13. Get to bed earlier at night

5 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

1. There is always tomorrow
2. Later today...read
3. If prepared on Friday, it will be more in your mind on Sunday
4. Give that another month you live in Maine
5. Come to my house, I'll help..but not today...read
6. Whaa?
7. Tomorrow
8. What bills?
9. After you read...after
10. or just read one
11. Hmmm, that does sound fun
12. I'm just not going there
13. Relaxing with a good book is very close to sleeping

Just thought I'd help you a bit...now go read!

Dawn said...

What series are you addicted to? My sis and I are reading at least 7 series.

Janae said...

This is a great post! I also really like PJ's comment to the post. Sometimes we just have to enjoy a good book!

Kristen said...

Oh, but reading is so much more fun and relaxing. For the month and a half that I sat and did nothing but read Harry Potter, all of that stuff suffered...and now I'm paying the price. I need something good to read before #7 comes out. What is the series?

dawnae said...

love the list....hope you didn't do any of those things and read your book!